We offer a wide range of adult community based short courses to build confidence and to provide a springboard for further learning. These include:
- Confidence building
- English for Speakers of Other Languages (ESOL)
- Information Technology (IT)
- Driving Theory
We also provide courses to help people into work including:
- Into Employment support
- CV Preparation
- Careers Guidance
- Introduction to Childcare
- Teaching Assistant training
- Sewing for self-employment
- Hair and Beauty for self-employment.
We are child friendly, and offer free creche places (subject to funds)
Talk to any of the team to find out more about the courses we offer. If there is a course you would like to study which is not listed, then please ask and we will try to offer it.
Ready to book? Click here to register and some one from our team will be in touch.
To view our latest timetable, click here